Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Driver Question.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JSF13's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone know or have access to the driver numbers for the Stonhenge II's? I would like to pick up some spares if I happen to see them listed on ebay or elsewhere.I believe the HF is 427A. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JSF13's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks GM. forums Actually I had found that site.That's where I found the 427A model # for the HF driver.

    But for the MF and LF there is only an Altec part # but not an actual driver model # as with the HF.

    For example the 604G is also listed as Altec part #33311 but I doubt if anyone would advertise by Altec part #'s or even know what they were.They would probably be listed by model #;ie 427A.

    I was hoping someone might be able to tell me what the driver #'s were.

    Clear as mud?

    forums

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    Greets!

    Altec had several speaker model specific drivers, so the replacement part # is all there is and AFAIK this applies to these.

    GM

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member LICORNE's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi
    I looked at these Hf speakers one is 5" 1/2 frame cone driver,the other is 5"cone driver. It would be elementary to include these drivers in the ALTEC PRO component list. And perhaps Iconic could take the lead. What would the demand for
    cone drivers be? You need tweeters anny way in anny speaker conception.Fostex has quite a selection of these Dome, Cone, Driver, Tweeters.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JSF13's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK Thanks GM.I appreciate your effort.I will study those charts and see what other speakers used the same part no's. ie Model Nine used the same HF

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.